Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photobucket
What friendship is all about? Can anyone tell me the real meaning of FRIENDSHIP?
Mr. Google telling me that friendship can be defined as a personal relationship shared between each friend for the welfare of other. In other words, it is the relationship of trust, faith and concern for each other feelings. It is a relationship of mutual caring and intimacy among one another. Thanks Mr. Google for your helping!
Photobucket
Is it sounds good when peoples betrayed their friends?
There are many people that we meet in our lives but only a very few will make a lasting impression on our minds and hearts. It's a normal things when they betrayed us because nobody perfect. But if they often do this to everyone, they should be avoided!
Photobucket
What should I do when friends are betraying me?
"Kite bakor je", that's from the script of Hantu Kak Limah Balik Kampung. Funny right? Hahaha. Anyway, I won't do anything because God will repay what they have done. Perhaps, my friends and me just recite prayer everyday to hope that they will realize their mistakes!
Photobucket
Do I love my friends?
Of course! I love my friends but certain friends! because there are backstabbers among of them.  So, I prefer not to give my 100% trust to my friends. Like what had happened, I will not simply trust them again and again. Hope not having friends such like that. 
Photobucket
What is your feeling now?
Ouh, basically I'm so happy with friends around. They gave me 100% support. Not only friends from my university, but friends from facebook and other university, all of my seniors and bestfriends, my lovely boyfriend and my parents also! they support for our geng! thanks a lot. I will take your advices. Damn happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment